Here are some pictures and events from January and February that I never blogged about.
Daniel's birthday is January 1. We celebrated a few days late. I made him a batman cake.
Next came Aaron's birthday on January 16. He turned the big 12 this year! He requested a football cake.
We went to the Nickelcade too. Amy and Boston had lot of fun on the carousel while everyone else played arcade games.
Part of turning 12 is being ordained to the Aaronic Priesthood. Here we are all at church before the blessing. Dan was able to ordain him.
Now that Aaron is 12 he's also really enjoying being part of the young men's program at church. He's active in boy scouts and also likes playing sports with the guys. Our ward recently won the stake basketball tournament. He thought that was pretty cool!
I think it was in February that we went to the circus. I wasn't sure if Amy would enjoy it because it was kind of late for her, but surprisingly she was glued the whole time. The rest of us had just as much fun watching her watch the circus!
No comments:
Post a Comment