I've managed to mostly keep up with the cleaning and scrubbing but things like updating the blog keep getting put off till tomorrow! I know it's been too long since I've posted. I don't know that life has been any busier than normal, but I guess I've been trying to soak up motherhood and put some other things on the lower end of the to do list. For example, I find myself on the floor playing with Amy more and more, or putting off the laundry to be able to watch Jessica's jazz dance class. Before we know it we'll probably be at Aaron's soccer games. Now with the weather being nicer, I've been trying to spend more time going on walks with the kids. If I need to grab some milk at the grocery store, I try to walk instead of drive. We've used an all terrain stroller that we borrowed from our friends to walk some trails on the mountain. We've also taken a couple of walks to Dan's office (about 1.5 miles, or more?) This was a few days ago. We stopped at a park on the way to the office.
Thursday, March 19, 2009
Children Grow Up We've Learned to Our Sorrow
You know that poem. . . Cleaning and scrubbing can wait till tomorrow, for children grow up we've learned to our sorrow. . .
I've managed to mostly keep up with the cleaning and scrubbing but things like updating the blog keep getting put off till tomorrow! I know it's been too long since I've posted. I don't know that life has been any busier than normal, but I guess I've been trying to soak up motherhood and put some other things on the lower end of the to do list. For example, I find myself on the floor playing with Amy more and more, or putting off the laundry to be able to watch Jessica's jazz dance class. Before we know it we'll probably be at Aaron's soccer games. Now with the weather being nicer, I've been trying to spend more time going on walks with the kids. If I need to grab some milk at the grocery store, I try to walk instead of drive. We've used an all terrain stroller that we borrowed from our friends to walk some trails on the mountain. We've also taken a couple of walks to Dan's office (about 1.5 miles, or more?) This was a few days ago. We stopped at a park on the way to the office.



Last Sunday we joined up with Jason and Emylee. Boston and Amy "played," and Aaron and Jessica had a super time with Jason! I'm glad we got together!

Don't you just love that hat!
Hey Boston, I like your hair!
I've managed to mostly keep up with the cleaning and scrubbing but things like updating the blog keep getting put off till tomorrow! I know it's been too long since I've posted. I don't know that life has been any busier than normal, but I guess I've been trying to soak up motherhood and put some other things on the lower end of the to do list. For example, I find myself on the floor playing with Amy more and more, or putting off the laundry to be able to watch Jessica's jazz dance class. Before we know it we'll probably be at Aaron's soccer games. Now with the weather being nicer, I've been trying to spend more time going on walks with the kids. If I need to grab some milk at the grocery store, I try to walk instead of drive. We've used an all terrain stroller that we borrowed from our friends to walk some trails on the mountain. We've also taken a couple of walks to Dan's office (about 1.5 miles, or more?) This was a few days ago. We stopped at a park on the way to the office.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
love the new look of the blog! And, yes - keep posting!
Post a Comment