Thursday, March 19, 2009

Milestones

It seems like Amy has hit so many milestones in just the past two weeks. Honestly, it sorta makes me sad! Of course, I love that she now laughs so much and can sit up by herself. Her first two bottom front teeth just started coming in, and she's doing really well with it. She's also recently become very wary of strangers, and unfortunately, very wary of Aaron and Jessica. She's definitely becoming clingy to Mom. She scoots (on her head still) and rolls all over the place. I figure she'll be crawling within the next month. I love each new stage and watching her grow up. And surprisingly, I'm also sad to see each sweet stage end. I always thought that I wouldn't enjoy the baby stage of parenting so much. (Naturally, I like the preschool/kindergarten age the best!) Maybe it's because Amy is my own, maybe it's because she really is such a sweet easy-going baby, maybe it's because I have a wonderful husband and Aaron and Jessica to help out so much, but I really am enjoying Amy's babyhood!

No comments: