Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Amy's Drums

Amy is so funny lately. My parents gave her these drums for Christmas (at Thanksgiving) but she wasn't interested in them until she could sit really well on her own (about a week or so ago.) She likes to dance to the music! She usually gets into it a little more, but she was being camera shy!

Everyone enjoys making Amy laugh, but the fun thing is that in just the past few days she has started looking at us and laughing in order to make us laugh.

I wish it was easier to capture these kinds of things in pictures, but Amy gets way too distracted by the camera and stops doing whatever she was doing that was cute.

2 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

I didn't realzie how many blogs I had missed!!! Amy is getting SO big, I can't believe it! you look really good, Kristen! Hope yall are doing well!

Craig and Liz said...

Amy is darling. She looks so much like Dan. I'm sure that pleases him. I need to see her in person.