Saturday, January 31, 2009

Playing with the Dust Bunnies

This morning I put Amy on the floor in my bedroom with some toys so she could play while I was getting ready in the bathroom. After a while she started fussing a little bit so I went to go check on her. She had scooted about 2 feet under the bed. Our bed is only about 6 inches off the floor so she just barely fit under there! Because of the dust ruffle she was totally in the dark, just playing with the dust bunnies!

Amy learned how to roll over from her tummy to her back a few weeks ago. She has since forgotten! But she loves to roll the other direction from her back to her tummy. She's decided that she likes tummy time now. She scoots around on her back towards her head all the time, and can make it all the way across the room if she sets her mind to it. She started eating rice cereal at night about 2 weeks ago and loves it. She's still such a happy, smiley, and pretty much perfect baby!

3 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

Thats funny! Atleast you kind of knew where she was. I think I would have been in a panic to turn around and my baby be gone! :) Miss ya!!

EmyLee McIntyre said...

Thats so funny, Boston is scooting around too, but still pretty far from crawling! Isn't it so fun having a little baby around?! Love you guys!

Jenny Whiting said...

hello? when will there be a new post?? i know Amy is growing up and doing cute things. I want to see! thanks. :)