We've been busy all week getting ready. . .the camper and jeep are all packed up and ready to go! We leave tomorrow afternoon for Southern Utah for a full week of jeeping and camping. (Okay, so we're going to stay at hotel for 2 nights in the middle of the week. We do like to bathe on occasion.) We're so excited! Aaron and Jessica (and me) are excited about missing school for a week. I hope that Amy starts feeling better soon. She's been feeling yucky all week. Anyway, it should be a fun week and I'll be sure to post some jeep shots when we get back.
2 comments:
KRISTEN!! Hey, this is your old buddy Kristen from High School...I have been wondering about you for sooo super long...anyway, I found your blog through Amy's facebook...I love to blog too...I would love to catch up with you. :)
adamandkristen86@yahoo.com
Ok...so the previous comment was a long time ago...this time I'm commenting to let you know I gave you an award on my blog. It reminds me of when we would sing the gratitude attitude song.
Post a Comment