So much for an easier week! Now Bryan has RSV. On Monday and Tuesday all he could do was lay there and cry. We had to take him to the "suction clinic" to get cleaned out. Today he's still a little snot-ball, but his fever is finally gone and he's crawling around and seems to be on the upside.
This week the tv (especially Caillou and Dora) are mine and Amy's life saver.
I have to change my shirt every few hours because all three snotty kids use it as their hanky.
Whew! I'm worn out. What a crazy/sick couple of weeks!
2 comments:
Oh no! I am so sorry to hear that. :( Yuck! Hoping and praying that you all feel better soon!
No fun at all!! The boys were sick from the middle of Dec to this week! I'm so sick of snot! And just when they had been clear for 2 days, Cooper came home from the sitter with a goopy nose. Hang in there girlie!
Post a Comment