Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Christmas Pictures

In no particular order. . .
 Everyone excited to open presents.  We wrapped a lot of things in empty diaper boxes so all the presents looked really big!
 Aaron, Jessi, and Daniel were with us Christmas morning and then went to their Mom's that afternoon.
 Amy and Jessi got a great big new kitchen!  They love it!  Amy played with it nonstop the entire day.  She kept coming to Dan and I and giving us "happy hugs" because she knows that if she's not happy she has to take a nap.  No nap on Christmas Day!  Daniel helped me put it together with his new tool set.
 I got a waffle iron so we had waffles for breakfast.
 Jessi with her new Easy Bake Oven.  She LOVES it!
 Aaron's wearing his new running shoes, but you can't see them!

 Keyboard from Grandma and Grandpa.  The kids love all the lights and buttons.  Amy dances to the music all the time!
 Every year we watch the whole Lord of The Rings Trilogy.  We set up mattresses downstairs and make a 3-day slumber party out of it!  Lots of snacks and fun!

Yes, Aiden and Bryan were there too!  They enjoyed all the commotion and Amy has claimed all their new toys as her own!  So far they don't seem to mind!

It was a fun Christmas and we were really good about staying within a budget this year.  A lot of the little kids' toys were bought second-hand.  I also made some of the gifts like a felt board for Amy and Jessi.

2 comments:

Jenny Whiting said...

Great job on updating! Looks like fun. That kitchen is really cute. And I guess Dan was there too? :) No pics of him (I know, he doesn't like to have his picture taken). You rearranged your furniture...is that because of the Christmas tree? It looks good. I'm glad you had a nice Christmas and that everyone could be together Christmas morning. We missed you! It was pretty quiet around here with no extra family in town, aside from Steve.

Kristen said...

Hey! Last year I got a waffle iron really cheap, so I decided I'd start a tradition of waffles every Christmas morning...I might, perhaps, be the only one excited about the tradition. (well, maybe the dogs, too, since they get leftovers.) :) Looks like you guys had a great Christmas.