I have resolved my grocery shopping dilemma! I really wanted to return to shopping at Walmart for the convenience and savings. I can get all my shopping done at one place. They will price match local competitor ads, which I've found saves me a lot of money. And they do double coupons here on Tuesdays. But I wasn't shopping at Walmart because they no longer have carts with extra child seats. (They say they break too much and are too expensive to replace.) I have found that my double stroller and the grocery cart are a perfect size match. I just bungie cord the stroller very tightly to the back of the cart. I then push the cart backwards, so that the boys are going forward. It works quite well, and my grocery trips have actually been easier because the boys are so comfortable and they have their little snack holders. Everyone has their own space. No fighting. :)
4 comments:
That's incredible! I'm sure you get a lot of comments, but whatever works!!
That is totally awesome! Love it. So you can push it from behind? And does it go straight? I bet it's quite a load to push, especially with groceries in. But way to be resourceful and that's cool about the coupons and Amy's list. You're such a great mom!
I love it! You are such a smart Mama! You do what you gotta do huh? :)
Fantastic solution to the grocery cart dilemma, and your Jr. Coupon Clipper is so cute!
Post a Comment