Thursday, November 3, 2011

18 Months

Aiden and Bryan just turned 18 months old!  I've been looking forward to this since before they were born because I remembered that Amy became really fun at about this age.  I knew that I would enjoy the boys at this age, and I do!

Their vocabularies are growing every day.  They enjoy eating with spoons and forks now (although I usually end up having to take them away since they misuse them!)  They enjoy playing with each other more and more, and they keep an eye on each other.  They are both so active and fun and I love that they are my boys!  (And I do look forward to them growing even more so that they'll be even more fun.)

Aiden
-LOVES his baba and is always going to the fridge to let me know that he wants more, more, more.
-Loves wearing shoes.  Anytime I say that we need to get our shoes on he is the first one to run to the shoe pile by the door and find his shoes.

Bryan
-This little guy loves reading books!  Many times a day he finds a book, sits on my lap, takes my hand and puts the book in it so that I'll read to him.  But he does NOT like to share my lap.  He wants me all to himself.
-Bryan likes to hold my hand when we walk places.  (Aiden won't.)  Consequently, Bryan gets more out-of-the-stroller time when we're out and about.
Playing together.  Aiden has dumped mulch all over his head, and Bryan is wiping it off.  He's not hitting him (at least not this time!)

No comments: