Saturday, July 24, 2010

Busy July: Lots of Pictures

I LOVE summer time!  As always, July has kept us busy.  Here's a little photo documentary of the month, so far!
We had Aiden and Bryan's name and blessing at church on the 11th.  (Aiden left, Bryan right)  Here they are getting ready for church.  And here's a picture of all 8 of us at church.
Here's a few cute pictures. . .
Bryan has the best pouty face!  It's so hard not to laugh at him when he gets upset!
At the same time, Bryan is a total flirt!  He smiles all the time and loves cooing and talking.  I've been trying to catch his charm on camera, but haven't truly succeeded yet.
Aiden is a major cutie too!  I'm so happy that they smile now.  It sure makes this hectic life more rewarding!
What a great helper, sometimes!
I'm going to start potty training Amy later this week while my sister, Jenny, is here to help me with the boys.  I have a ton of little undies all ready for Amy in her drawer.  She discovered them the other day and can't wait to wear them.  Here she is with three pairs that she put on all by herself!

Here are the pictures my parents have been waiting for!  Mom and Dad came to visit the first week of July.  My dad and I worked all day the entire week to build a playground in the yard while my mom took care of the kids.  I was so busy working that I didn't take any pictures that week, but my parents took lots so I need to get them from them.  It was a lot of work, but it was really neat to work so closely with my dad -- a pretty neat daddy/daughter bonding time.  He taught me a lot!  I feel pretty capable of tackling lots of little home projects now!  Here are some pictures of the finished product.  There's a storage shed on the bottom with a playhouse on the top.  All of the kids love it and it gets played on everyday!  It was so incredibly generous of you to do this for us, Mom and Dad!  We're very grateful!  Thank you!  Thank you!


Next comes Jessi's 10th birthday.  She chose a sunshine cake this year.  We had fun decorating it together.

Jessi and friends eating in the playhouse.

Jenny and her kids are visiting family in Utah so it was fun to be able to have them at Jessi's party.  We're getting together with them again next week so I'll have to get more pictures.  I love getting the cousins together.

So many more things have happened this month, but that's our busy July in a nutshell!

2 comments:

Mary said...

the boys are so cute...and I have to say I'm jealous of how great you look!!

Karen said...

Kristen!!!!! I was cleaning out my inbox and found a link to your blog. Congrats on the twins. No clue how you manage 2 babies plus 3 big kids... Congrats! I do have a blog now. brycekaren.blogspot Let's do keep in touch!