Putting the boys on a schedule has been wonderful. I thought it would be hard, but it is, in fact, a relief! Last night they slept from 10:00 to 3:00. I was only up with them once! Hooray! I hope it wasn't just one lucky night, but that we'll continue to see good nights.
2 comments:
WooHoo!!!!!
Yay! I hope they keep sleeping, I'm sure that will make all the difference!
Wish I were there chilling out with all the ladies in the sunshine... it's lonely out here in the real world where people live so far away from each other!
Your post reminded me of my friend's blog I told you about... the one who had twin boys and a 2 year-old girl (sound a little familiar?).
The boys are two now, but here's a link to one of her posts about some of the products she loved when they were babies. http://mikaelmonson.blogspot.com/2009/02/my-favorite-baby-must-haves.html
I'm for sure getting one of those woombie things for my next baby because both my boys slept so much better swaddled.
GOOD LUCK! You are an amazing woman!
Post a Comment