Friday, October 3, 2008

An Over-Zealous Mom?

This morning I got myself and Amy up bright and early to get to the doctor's. I was proud of myself for having us both dressed and fed and on time for the 8:30 appointment. (Being on time for things is not as easy with a baby as it used to be!) When I signed in at the doctor's the receptionist was really confused. Turns out that the appointment is for November 3rd, not October 3rd. Oops! Guess I wrote it on the wrong page on the calendar! I was actually relieved because I thought she was going to have to get shots today. We went ahead and weighed her while we were there. At 5 and a half weeks she weighs 9 lb. 13 oz. She's gained 2 lbs. since birth!

2 comments:

Jake and Nicole said...

I can't believe how big she's getting and she's eating well!!! She is a DOLL! I wish I were there to hold her. Hope you're doing well.

EmyLee McIntyre said...

that is so funny, about a week ago i did the exact same thing! i got to the health center all proud that i was on time only to find out i was a day early! being a mom has made me so scatter brained! haha