Sunday, August 31, 2008

Feeding the ducks

About 2 weeks ago I had a loaf of stale bread that I was about to throw away when Dan and I decided it would be a nice Sunday afternoon activity to go feed the ducks. We went to BYU's botany pond because there's always a lot of ducks there. There were lots of little ducklings too. We had a lot of fun!
After the bread was gone we walked around some of the paths on the south side of campus. Aaron started climbing the railing when Dan told him that if he could walk to a certain point that he would buy him a four-wheeler, which Aaron really wants. (It turns out that the dirt bike he had wanted so bad wasn't as great as he thought it would be and so he let Dan sell it.) Anyway, we never thought Aaron would be able to balance and walk so far and we started to get worried that we would actually have to start shopping for a four-wheeler! He was only about 4 steps short!

1 comment:

Jenny Whiting said...

okay, cute pictures and a fun family activity! but really, I NEED pictures of Amy! this isn't fair to wait so long to see my niece!!