Monday, August 11, 2008
Really Fun Weekend
We've had a great time this weekend! Dan is a member of the Rotary Club and every summer they host a couple of picnics for the community as fund raiser events. We got to go to one on Saturday and one on Sunday. The kids got to play games and ride on all the inflatable toys. We checked out the car show and had all the food we could eat. . . We just had to (I mean, got to) help serve the food and clean up. We had a great time. Both days we took the long way (trails) to get home. I'm 38 weeks pregnant now and encouraged Dan to take me jeeping so that we can bounce this baby out! As fun as jeeping is though, I think this weekend will make the last jeeping trip I go on until after the baby is born. I'm too afraid of going into labor on a trail way out yonder!
Stopping at a little pond to play. We spotted lots of wildlife on this trail. It's fun to have the binoculars!

We stopped at this AWESOME viewpoint. You could see for miles in every direction. We could see Strawberry Reservoir and Deer Creek Reservoir and Wallsburg. Again, lots of fun to have the binoculars for checking everything out.
Woops. Wasn't quite ready for that photo, but Dan and the scenery behind us look good!
We saw several deer including this buck. We also saw a doe and her two very small fawn. I'm going to miss these weekends for a while. With a baby due any day and me heading back to school this week I guess we'll be settling down for the next little bit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment