We haven't had too many snow days this year, so when one came a few weeks ago Amy was ready to bundle up and make snow angels and a snowman. I didn't think she'd last more than 5 minutes because she's never really liked the cold or the snow, but I guess she's growing up because she LOVED it!
Amy's first snowman! We set it up in front of the window because I thought it would be fun for the boys to look out the window and see it. It actually ended up startling me all the time because I'd see someone looking into our house out of the corner of my eye!
As the days went by our snowman bowed further and further, but it just wouldn't fall over! This is after two days.
And this is after 5 days. It is still about 2 inches off of the ground! We had fun observing it everyday.
Dan joked that the snowman was Muslim and was praying night and day for our family. That's great! We need all the prayers we can get, even snowman prayers!
2 comments:
Amy looks like a little snow angel!! So cute! I can't believe that snowman - we could use some snowman prayers too...but alas, no snow. Instead, I have crocus blooming! Mamma Mac
That's so funny about your snowman leaning over so much without falling to the ground. And funny that it has been scaring you. :) I would be the same. Like mom sad, we haven't had any snow. Which is really too bad.
Post a Comment