Another one of our rainy day activities was to take the kids to DI (local good-will type store). Sometimes I take the kids there and let them play in the toy aisle for a while. No one seems to mind as long as we pick up when we're done. I usually let them pick a cheap toy to take home. This time Amy picked a toy trumpet, which she loves (and I don't mind most of the time!) She happily played marching band for the rest of the day. She decided that we needed to make band hats (like on Caillou). Isn't she a cutie!
Oh yeah, I chopped my hair off about 2 months ago. Perhaps not my favorite look, but I love how easy it is, which works well for me right now.
2 comments:
I love the band hats! Boston just started watching Caillou a few weeks ago on our netflix (its the only tv we have, we cancelled cable), and he loves it. In fact, we both think that he is nicer to Story from watching it since Caillou has a baby sister Rosie!
We'll have to go marching too!
I love the hats! So Cute and fun. And Kristen, I like your hair - I think it's really cute on you.
Post a Comment