Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Busy Boys

Thought I'd share these pictures of my busy boys.  (I know they didn't turn out well.  Most pictures on my camera don't turn out well anymore.  It's definitely time for a new camera!  Any recommendations on a simple point and shoot that turns out good pictures?)

 The other week we had several cold/rainy days in a row.  I started to panic that winter was already on its way.  Fortunately beautiful Fall weather has returned.  But on this particular day, you can tell we had been busy playing inside all day.  We use old diaper boxes for giant blocks.  I only pull them out on rainy days.  Lots of fun.  By the end of the day we were all grumpy from being cooped up.  The boys were NOT cooperating with letting me make dinner, so I got out their stroller, strapped them in, and put on Baby Einstein so that I could quickly throw dinner together.  (I've only done this twice, and while I don't want it to be a habit, it is a HUGE help when I've really had enough!)

And here's Bryan wearing Daddy's big shoes.  He loves putting on everyone's shoes.  Cute guy!

I have more pictures to share, but I'll spread them out over the week.  :)

No comments: