Tuesday, April 26, 2011

If I could change one thing

If I could change only one thing about my kids right now it wouldn't be the mess and clutter all over the house.  It wouldn't be all the driving back and forth to SLC, or doing homework (I hate homework!)  It wouldn't be the tediousness of buckling 3 kids in car seats and having to deal with double strollers everywhere we go.  It wouldn't be the poopy diapers and stinky diaper pails.  It wouldn't be the sleep training, the bottles, or the loads and loads of laundry.  It would be to get rid of the INCESSANT whining of one certain little 2 year-old!  She can be loads of fun, but she can also DRIVE ME CRAZY!!!! 

But other than that, my kids, though a lot of work, are pretty great!

(Hopefully the boys won't be so whiny when they're two?!?!?!)

3 comments:

Jenny Whiting said...

That kind of makes me laugh. Because Amy was such a calm, quiet baby that I never thought of who as one who would whine a lot. Good luck, it's hard I know! Nate doesn't whine so much as he just gets easily upset, so he still has plenty of crying moments, which can also drive me crazy (and his stubbornness). But I think you can have hope that the boys will be different...since they are all.

Karen said...

That must make it pretty hard to go anywhere. Goodness, it takes me forever to get out the door with one! Good thing they only need car seats until they are 12... ;)

Elizabeth said...

My boys have their moments in the whiny stage at this age. It drives me batty too! I just keep reciting my mantra "It's just a phase. It's just a phase!" This too shall pass!