The boys will be one in a few weeks. As they approach toddler-hood I've found myself finally falling in love with them. Okay. I'll admit, I've always loved them, because they are mine, but I haven't felt that heart-wrenching attachment that moms "should" feel for their babies. I've always done my best to enjoy them, but I'm just now really falling in love with them. I've always said that I just couldn't wait for them to grow up some, then they would be fun. Well, I guess it's finally starting to get fun. Now, several times a day I look at my little rug rats and my heart skips a beat because they are just so dang cute and I just love them!
Aiden:
Mouth full of teeth, working on molars.
Puts EVERYTHING in his mouth.
Going to be my soccer player, loves batting a ball all over the place, like a cat.
Scared of going down steps, will just wait at the top and whine until someone gets him.
Gets really mad when Bryan takes his toys away.
LOVES peek-a-boo .
My super sleeper!
Loves music and will "sing" along.
Aiden likes to wave his arms in the air with a great big smile until you smile and laugh back at him. Silly guy!
Bryan:
Cutting two front teeth.
Mr. blondy, working on a mullet.
This guy loves to play catch, never knew a baby who would throw the ball back everytime!
Fearless when it comes to exploring, climbing, trying new things,
BUT extremely shy of strangers.
Super hug-able and cuddly, always climbing into my lap.
BUT also my rough and tumble, always looking for trouble guy.
Laughs and laughs in the swing outside.
Bryan loves to clap and is always looking for food on the floor!
Photos by Aaron!
2 comments:
They're so cute and hard to believe it's already been a year. Well, hard for me to believe. Probably not so much for you :)
I can totally relate to just now falling in love! There is SO much stress and dependence in the first year!! They are two cute, and it looks like you have two opposites, like me!
Post a Comment