Sunday, March 27, 2011

First Painting Project

We've had a few rainy days this week so I've been looking for fun things to do inside.  I found a recipe for milk paint -- paint made from powdered milk.  Amy helped me mix it up and then we had fun. . . and went straight to the bath afterward.  While it cleaned up easily, it was still pretty messy!  I think from now on painting is actually a sunny day/outside activity rather than an inside/rainy day activity!

 It was the boys' first time ever to paint.  They ripped their pictures up though, so I didn't save them.
 Bryan left, Aiden right.
 Bryan had just finished throwing a huge fit before we started painting so that's why he's not so happy.
Trying to get that camera!  I painted a heart on his chest!

1 comment:

Elise Smith said...

This looks cool! Where did you find the recipe? Your kids are so cute and the boys are getting so big! I would love to try this with my kids!