Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Camera Happy

Last night Aaron was being really cute and helpful with the little kids while I was getting the boy's room ready for bedtime.  He was pushing them around in a laundry basket "boat," a game that they LOVE!  So I pulled out the camera to take a quick picture.  The camera got passed around to all the kids and when I went to upload photos tonight there were 96, but only about 20 of them were of anything/one distinguishable.
  Obviously Amy got a little camera happy!
Bryan on left, Aiden on right


 I love these ones!

And Amy is wondering why we won't let her keep on playing with the camera!

2 comments:

Marci said...

Hi Kristen, it is Marci. I don't have your email anymore, will you email me or call me if you have my information so I can talk to you. It has been forever and I wanted to talk to you!

EmyLee McIntyre said...

so cute! Aaron is looking more and more like a young man jessie and amy are so beautiful and aiden looks so much like amy! Bryan i can't tell i think he is a mix of the both of you! we miss you guys! yay for pics and the internet, i get to see all my cute neices and nephews!