Friday, May 7, 2010

Introducing Aiden and Bryan!!!

Our whole family is excited to announce that our baby boys are finally here!  I don't have the energy right now to write out all the details, but I know that family and friends are anxious to see some pictures, so enjoy these in the mean time!

Aiden Ray Ellis
7 lb, 7 oz.
19 Inches
7:57 AM, Sunday, May 2, 1010

Bryan Mac Ellis
6lb, 13 oz.
19 Inches
7:59 AM, Sunday, May 2, 2010

 
In all of the pictures Aiden is on the left and Bryan is on the right.
Bryan in Blue and Aiden in Green.

I'm still recovering from the cesarean, but overall, we're all doing well.  The boys are completely healthy and were able to come home from the hospital with me on Wednesday.

9 comments:

April said...

Im so glad you finally posted pictures! They are so precious, and Aidan definately looks like a McIntyre to me. Are you having any trouble telling them apart? It's good to keep them dressed in same colors. I have a friend who does that. If one of them is wearing green, you know that one is Grant. Blue for Byran is a smart idea! Take care of yourself and those babies!

Jenny Whiting said...

Wow! They are SO cute! I'm so glad to finally see pictures. They are precious. That was a lot of baby to be inside of you!! It's amazing. I hope you continue to recover well and gain some more energy. Love ya!

Elise Smith said...

Thanks so much for sharing the pictures. I've been thinking about you this week and looking for pictures. They look great and I'm so glad they were able to come home with you. Hope you guys continue to do well and can't wait to see all the pictures you'll have to share.

Bree :--) said...

OK, WHAT?!?! They were sooo big! You are a star. They are totally adorable, and I want to hold them right now! You are awesome. I hope you can get some rest. Good luck with everything!

Mary said...

They are just precious and BIG! You done good momma!!

Kristen said...

YEAH!!! I was thinking about you all weekend, and was so glad to see Jenny mention you had them. I'm so proud of you, and wish we were closer to share this stage of life like the other ones we shared. :) I'm thankful that we're still in touch... Rest up as much as you can! I'm so happy your mom is going to be able to come out and help you and be with you. It will be special!!

Rachel Doyle said...

So they are so beautiful - congrats! My cousin had a baby the same time as you and I thought about stopping in and saying hi -- but then I thought I'd better wait until you were feeling better. I can't believe how big they are -- I've carried 10 1/2 pounds of baby and that was enough - but 14 lbs -- you are super woman!

Jessica said...

Congrats! I'm glad to hear you are all doing well. I hope you are managing all those diapers and bottles.

Jake and Nicole said...

I have been thinking so much about you! GOSH your boys are beautiful! Something about little boys...love them! So glad to hear that you are doing well! Thanks for posting pictures! We send our love from Texas! Good work!!!