However, I have recently found another use for the Moby wrap! Some days my back hurts from carrying the weight of these babies, and some days I'm sure that the skin on my belly is going to rip open. I'm amazed that my skin can just keep on stretching, and the stretch marks hurt like a sunburn! Anyway, sometimes I just feel like I need extra support and some counter-pressure on my belly and so I wrap that Moby wrap around myself as tight as I can! I'm sure it does the same job, or maybe better, than those maternity belts they sell!

5 comments:
cute jeans!! :) wow, I'm sorry that it's hurting so much...it's hard to imagine since I know how much my back hurts with a single baby but two...ouch! but very creative idea!
my skin never burned...but the itching almost drives me batty!
The itching does drive me batty! I just slather on the Eucerine cream at least twice a day! That seems to help, at least a little!
So sorry you're uncomfortable, but you LOOK great! You're so creative in your ideas. :)
I'm so glad you stopped by! Congratulations on the soon-to-be arrival of your twin boys! Twins are amazing. Simply amazing. There are challenges that come along with it, but then again...I've never had just one yet...so who knows what I'm talking about! Best of luck to you!
Post a Comment