Monday, January 21, 2008

We have some big news!

I was excited to share our big news with the kids, but told them they were going to have to work to figure out what it is! I made a scavenger hunt for them to find clues and each time they found one they got a letter. Here they're searching for a clue in the couch cushions.After they got all the letters they had to try to unscramble them.

Finally they got the message! Dan and I are excited to announce that we'll be having a baby in August! The tentative due date is August 23. We're all excited, and kind of nervous! Fortunately I haven't been sick at all and things seem to be going smoothly.

1 comment:

Jenny Whiting said...

YEAH! I'm glad you updated your blog. I've been thinking about you ever since you called and I'm just SO EXCITED! I'm so glad that you're feeling well. What a creative way to tell Aaron and Jessica. You're already such a great mom, and will also be to your new baby. Love ya!