Friday, September 16, 2011

Summer Birthday Girls

Jessica's birthday was July 19.  We were in Portland, OR so we celebrated with her cousins at Uncle Dave and Aunt Carolyn's house.  She picked a Hawaiin Flower theme.  Unfortunately almost all the pictures we took (the kids took them) didn't turn out at all!
 Here's the cake I made for her.
 The cousins together.  Aiden must have been inside though.
 Carolyn and I took all of the cousins to the zoo.  They're zoo members so they knew all the best things to show us.
 We also spent a weekend with "Uncle" Ray.  He's one of Dan's best friends.  Aiden was named after him-Aiden Ray.  Ray insisted on taking the kids on the carousel!  He had such a great time with the kids.
 This is at a park in Salem, OR.
 While in Oregon, we stayed at Dan's mom's house.  Somehow we didn't take any pictures there!  Dan was attending a conference for work and so Jan and I spent the days with the kids.  We took them to the park, and shopping.  All of us spent an evening at Oaks Park, an amusement park.  It was a really fun trip (except for the roadtrip part!)  Wish we had taken more pictures.
 And Amy turned 3 on August 27.  She had a little princess party.  She had been looking forward to her birthday and her cake for MONTHS.  I think she loved every minute of it!
 All the little princesses together!

No comments: