Saturday, November 20, 2010

Fast Fall

It seems like the fall has flown by.  It's certainly been hectic.  I thought I'd just post a few pictures that I had on my camera which I finally just got around to downloading. I haven't been so great at taking pictures lately.  Will try to work on that and post more often!

Here's Amy's 2nd birthday (back in August!).  I made a quick, but fun and tasty Elmo cake.  She really loved it!  We just did a little family party.


 Here's my cute class.  They were really fun to be with.  Do I miss them?  Strangely, not really!  I'm so busy that I really don't have much time to think about them.  But I didn't want to forget them completely so I decided to post this photo!  Don't they look like sharp little students?!!
 For Halloween we had monster tacos for dinner!  They didn't quite turn out like I envisioned, but it was fun.  It was cold, really windy, and rainy on Halloween.  We didn't have Aaron and Jessi with us this year.  So we pretty much skipped Halloween.  Amy was not interested in wearing her fairy princess costume or going outside to trick-or-treat.  Oh well!  Next year!

 Here we are just enjoying a fall day outside.  (Bryan left, Aiden right)  We're supposed to get a big snowstorm this weekend so I guess Fall is over!  I have lots of other things to post about, but this is enough for one day.  :)

1 comment:

Mary said...

Great cake! The boys are getting so big!