Sunday, June 8, 2008

Sealed for Time and All Eternity

Dan and I were sealed for time and all eternity in the Provo Temple on May 30. I want my dear husband to know how much I love him and that I'm so glad to know that I can be with him FOREVER! We both know that marriage is absolutely wonderful and extremely challenging at the same time, but I am so glad that we are committed to each other and raising righteous children together. We feel blessed that we were able to be sealed before the baby is born so that she can be born in the covenant. I love my family!Walking to the temple doors together.

We're so glad that Aaron and Jessica were part of this with us. We love them SOOO MUCH!!! They are already sealed to Dan. My good friend Dianne stayed with them while we were inside.

My parents were able to come to Utah for the weekend so they could come to the temple with us. All of my brothers and sisters wished they could be there too, but they are all back east and couldn't afford to fly. We were in the same boat -- couldn't get away to go east and so decided to be sealed here in Utah. It was lots of fun having my parents here. On Saturday my dad, Dan, and Aaron had a guys day out and went jeeping while my mom, Jessica, and I stayed here for my baby shower. Both of the kids were showered with attention from my parents. They sure do miss their Grandma and Grandpa!

4 comments:

April said...

That is SOOO exciting!!!! Congratulations!! I know it's been a long time in the making and I bet you feel so happy to have him for eternity. I need to email you and see how you are doing.

Jessica said...

Congratulations! That is an amazing blessing. Sorry I missed your baby shower, I had to work that day!

Jenny Whiting said...

i read this a while ago, but just wanted to comment ... Congratulations!! I am so happy for you two and yes, we wish we could have been there! it's great to see how everything has worked out. yeah!

Julie and Carlos said...

Oh my gosh Kristen I didn't know that you were just sealed! Good thing for blogs! Congratulations! What an accomplishment! I linked you blog to mine so I can check in more often.
Julie