Sunday, April 20, 2008
Spring Break Projects
This past week was spring break and I spent most of it working on projects around the house. Aaron has decided that he wants to share a room with the baby. (He's the oldest so I let him choose!) This gave me the challenge of decorating a room for both a pre-teen boy and a baby girl. I think I pulled it off! Aaron seemed pleased with it and gave me a high-five when it was all done!

I included a picture of Jessica's room--bright, vibrant, colorful, and pink, just the way she likes it!
I love the fact that both of the kid's quilts on their beds were made by people I love! My BYU roommate Kelsey made the blue and yellow quilt on Aaron's bed and my sister Jenny made the rag quilt on Jessica's bed. The kids love them!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment