Saturday, October 20, 2007

Our new baby kitty!

One day I went shopping at Wal Mart and when I came out of the store a family was giving away some tiny kittens. I thought, "Why not?" and took one home. (I told Dan that she was for the kids, but of course, she's for me too!) She was so small when we got her. Here, she's by one of Dan's shoes. The kids and I named her Isabelle and call her Izzy most of the time. Our other cat, India, isn't very happy about it, but she chooses to stay outside most of the time anyway. We just put the kitten in the other room whenever India is around. Hopefully they'll learn to get along at some point!


Here Izzy is about 3 months old. Jessica's friend Brayden is over to play. Jessica carries the kitten all over the place!

No comments: