We spent a weekend camping at Strawberry Reservoir. The kids loved it and have asked that we go camping there again! We found a GREAT camping spot with a beautiful view of the lake. We spent time in the water as well as walking and jeeping.
Hi Kristen! It's so good to see that your family is doing so well. I hope your new full-time position isn't taking too much out of you! What a blessing! Isn't it amazing how these things just come together!
Holly Barnett
P.S. My family has a blog on blogger. I think it's called drbrownfamily if you ever want to check it out.
1 comment:
Hi Kristen! It's so good to see that your family is doing so well. I hope your new full-time position isn't taking too much out of you! What a blessing! Isn't it amazing how these things just come together!
Holly Barnett
P.S. My family has a blog on blogger. I think it's called drbrownfamily if you ever want to check it out.
Post a Comment