Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Kristen Got a New Job!


I was recently offered a full-time kindergarten position at Edgemont Elementary in Provo. This is perfect because this is the school the kids go to! This will make our schedules similar enough that I can teach full-time which will be a huge financial blessing for us! (Last year we found that it was pretty much impossible for me to teach full-time at another school in the district and still be able to manage dropping them off and picking them up from school, so this past year I've been working part-time.) We're really excited about the job, but mostly the kids and I are excited that we'll get to see each other almost everyday! :) This summer the kids and I will also be in summer school together at Edgemont. I'll be teaching some of the enrichment classes-drama, puppetry, and a kids in the kitchen class.

No comments: